We design services, processes and products. What’s a good idea worth if it can not be realized? CLARUS’ Consultants ensure the power of the vision is the journey
from concept to implementation. Our innovation engine employs a range of techniques to visualize, evaluate, and refine opportunities for design and development. Among these techniques are: brainstorming, prototyping, designing, implementation.
CLARUS helps companies innovate. Innovation at CLARUS is grounded in a collaborative methodology that simultaneous examines business viability, technical feasibility and desirability.
We design services, processes and products. What's a good idea worth if it can not be realized? CLARUS' Consultants ensure the power of the vision is the journey from concept to implementation. Our innovation engine employs a range of techniques to visualize, evaluate, and refine opportunities for design and development. Among these techniques are: brainstorming, prototyping, designing, implementation.
Clarus' culture is based on several unique tenets.
- First, the CLARUS' people use the words Curiosity, Passion and Collaboration to describe what they have in common with each other.
- Second, the CLARUS' people are broad and deep; broad in skills and interests and deep in knowledge and experience in one or more disciplines.
- Third, CLARUS attracts people who are not only able to handle responsibility, but also eager to grasp it whenever possible. As a smaller advisory firm that tackles significant problems for clients, Clarus relies on all of its members' contributions who are willing to stand behind their own recommendations and pursue new opportunities.
- Finally, the CLARUS culture is personable and has fun at its core. Clarus's people relish being with each other as much as contributing to the firm's work.
Point of View
At CLARUS, point of view is expressed in visible and tangible ways. It guides the creation of products and services that support and extend the brand experience.
It's a place where we all agree we've been, and the springboard to where we're going.
Some of our clients engage us to help them refine a point of view and narrow the field of opportunities to a clear choice. For others, it serves as a starting point and sets a direction for design and development.
We offer strategic counsel across a range of major business issues including:
- Operations Strategy
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Manufacturing Improvement, Purchasing Improvement
- Project Management
- Workforce Management
- Inventory Control
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Real Estate Finance & Investments
Environment, Safety and Risk Management
- Safety & Risk Management
- Safety Critical Systems
- Litigation Support
- Business Risk Management
- Social & Environmental Reporting
- Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment
- IT audit, strengths / weaknesses, benchmarking
- Business IT requirement concept
- Target IT architectures
- Project portfolio and business case
- Implementation planning and roadmap
- Develop new innovative concepts
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
For many companies the cost of goods and services is by far the largest percentage of the cost of doing business. We will help you transform your procurement function into a strategic one,
and in the process lead to significant cost savings, improved delivery terms, and access to proprietary technology as applicable. We specialize in:
- Supply base rationalization and competitively selecting the best suppliers for your needs
- Standardizing Specifications/requirements across your organization
- Lean manufacturing and SIx Sigma
- Year over year cost savings
- Contract negotiation
We bring leading edge knowledge from a combined 35 years of strategic sourcing leadership experience from various Fortune 25 companies in diverse industries including automotive/manufacturing, e-commerce,
building materials, shipping, solar energy, and retail.
Our procurement practice also helps retailers negotiate more effectively with their suppliers so they are able to:
- Run better promotions
- Identify hot selling trends
- Buy back "dead" inventory
- Improve delivery terms
- Manage in-store signage and merchandising materials
Νάξου 5-7, 16672 Βάρκιζα
6977 017 898